Dr. Anna DiNoto
Owner, Director, Psychologist
Areas of Focus
- Genetic Differences (e.g., FASD, Down Syndrome, Angelman Syndrome)
- Developmental Lagging Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Intellectual Delays
- Internet/Media Overuse
- Learning Differences (Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, & Dyscalculia)
- Mood Differences (anxiety, depression, panic, bipolar)
- Neurodiversity (ADHD, Autism, 2E/Gifted, OCD)
- Parenting/Caregiver Needs & Fatigue
- School Challenges (Expulsions, IEP, IEE, Mental Health)
- Suicidal Ideation/Self-Harm
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma (Complex PTSD)
Types of Services Offered
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- AutPlay Therapy
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Exposure Response Prevention Therapy (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- IoWA-Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE)
- Single-Session, Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Mental Health Evaluation & Consultations for Military Entrance Applicants
- Clinical Supervision (LMHCA, LSWAIC, LMFTA & internship/practicum/post-doc)
- Comprehensive and Brief Psychological Testing (Evaluation & Assessment)
- IQ Testing (such as for highly capable/gifted programs)
- Emergency Expulsion Mental Health Assessments
- Learning Differences Testing (LD) – Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, & Dyscalculia
- Independent Education Evaluations (IEE)
- IEP, 504, & ADA Consultation/Support
Hi there, and welcome to my mini bio! I go by Anna, but sometimes people call me Dr. Anna – either is fine by me. I’m a Christian and neurodivergent clinical psychologist. I believe my neurodiversity could provide a unique lens and approach to your care. I find great joy in helping individuals of all ages become more independent, understand themselves, and achieve their self-identified goals at a pace that is comfortable for their unique circumstances. I consider myself to be a behaviorist with a heart. Simply put, while I am linear, as transparent as I can be, and direct in my approach to clinical care, my overall style has been described as coming across with a vibe of being gentle, compassionate, and authentic. I will strive to collaboratively break down each of your goals with you into achievable, realistic self-paced steps. If you are not comfortable and do not feel safe, something is not right, and we will work to fix that or find someone else who can help you reach your goals while feeling comfortable. One of the most common questions I am asked prior to beginning an evaluation/treatment is: what can I expect? Please know that I will answer the questions you have to the best of my ability prior to your mental health care (and ongoing during it) and will make accommodations as best as I am able to help you be as comfortable and at ease as possible throughout your time with me.
I provide psychological assessments as well as single-session/brief solutions-focused therapy and consultations for individuals across the lifespan. I am a PSYPACT licensed psychologist, which means if you reside in one of the PSYPACT states, I might be able to provide your care via telehealth! I am an expert in the field of autism and specialize in assessing and treating neurodiversity across the lifespan. I have a special interest in neurodivergent females as well. Overall, I find great pleasure in working with individuals that have lagging skills and executive dysfunction as well as behavioral dyscontrol across different areas of functioning. While your symptoms are important to consider, together we will dig deeper and I will do my best to listen to, uncover and understand the underlying problem(s) that may be contributing to current stress and what made you seek out services with me. My ultimate goal is to try to decipher what is going on in your life and be able to help you walk away from our time together with answers to your questions and a clearer path forward on how to navigate your current questions and concerns.
I have received specialized training and supervision in AutPlay Therapy, Therapeutic Assessment, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (i.e., IoWA-PCIT), Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP Therapy), Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE Therapy) as well as Motivational Interviewing. Services are provided via telehealth, in-office, and sometimes in homes (where appropriate). I also provide supervision and training for associate-level clinicians and psychology student interns.
In my free time, I am usually spending as much of it as I can with my two children. Outside of being a mom, I also play drums when I can, run marathons, attempt to fill my insatiable craving for new music by perusing the depths of Spotify, mentor students in graduate school for psychology, and volunteer around Snohomish County as well as serve within my church.
I look forward to hearing from you about how I might be able to help you – let’s work together and do our best to find answers to your questions and solutions to your problems! Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions – I want you to feel as confident and comfortable as possible with the next steps of finding the care you are seeking. Make it a great day!