- Lifespan (1 year through 65+)
Areas of Focus
• Testing and Evaluation
• Therapy (individual, play-based and talk, group & family)
• Mood differences (depression, anxiety, bipolar)
• Special interest in culturally aware care & parent support
• Neurodiversity (ADHD, autism, 2E/Gifted, OCD)
Types of Services Offered
• Comprehensive and Brief Psychological Testing
• IQ Testing
I’m a Licensed Mental Health Professional with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology. Born and raised in the diverse Middle East, I bring a rich blend of cultural values and experiences to my therapeutic approach. One of my core values is the commitment to building strong therapeutic relationships that are non-judgmental and deeply empathetic. I believe in creating a safe and trusting space where clients can openly express themselves, free from judgment.
My true passion is working with children and adolescents, helping them navigate life’s complexities. I have extensive training in this field and find it immensely rewarding to help young minds thrive and grow. Also, being a parent myself to a three-year-old, I understand the challenges and joys of parenthood and allows me to connect to parents on a deeper level.
Beyond my profession, I’m an Indian classical dancer with over two decades of experience. I’m excited to bring my diverse background and skills to our team, making a lasting impact on the lives of the children and families we support.